Translated with google translate, view the original version.
Terms of service
The present « general conditions of use » are for the legal framework of the modalities of provision of the services of the site WiiN-Contest.com and their use by the « User ».
ARTICLE 1: Purpose
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User wishing to access the site. They constitute the contract between the site and the User. The access to the site by the User signifies its acceptance of the present general conditions of use.
• In the event of non-acceptance of the general conditions of use stipulated in the present contract, the User must relinquish access to the services offered by the site.
• WiiN-Contest.com reserves the right to change unilaterally and at any time the content of these terms and conditions. Using WIIN and its services, stipulates that with each use you must refer to the present conditions and knowing of any modifications of use.
ARTICLE 2: Legal noticesThe edition of wiin-contest.com is provided by WiIN SAS with a share capital of € 18,000, whose registered office is located at 15 rue Jean Macé 75011 Paris.
The host of the site wiin-contest.com is the Company 1 & 1 SARL with a capital of 100 000 € whose registered office is located at 7 place de la Gare 57200 Sarreguemines.
ARTICLE 3: DefinitionsThe purpose of this clause is to define the various essential terms of the contract:
• User: this term refers to any person who uses the site or one of the services offered by the site.
• User Content: This is the data transmitted by the User within the site.
• Member: the User becomes a member when it is identified on the site.
• Identifier and password: this is all the information necessary to identify a User on the site. The username and the password allow the User to access services reserved for the members of the site. The password is confidential.
ARTICLE 4: Access to services
The site allows the User access to the following services:
Contest and details on organizations
Creation of user profile (WiiNners), Establishment, Organizer, Company
Project publishing system
"Timeline", "Chronology" tool
Internet and external messaging
Statistics use and attendance
Linking with other users (natural or legal person)
News about contests and users
Multi-media and multimedia layout
Reporting unwanted content
The site is accessible free of charge to any user with Internet access. All costs incurred by the User in accessing the service (hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) shall be borne by the User.
Depending on the case :
The Non-Member User does not have access to member services. To do this, it must identify itself with its username and password.
The site uses all means at its disposal to ensure quality access to its services. The obligation being means, the site does not commit to achieve this result.
Any event due to a case of force majeure resulting in malfunction of the network or the server does not engage the responsibility of WIIN SAS.
Access to the site's services may be interrupted, suspended, changed at any time without prior notice for maintenance or in any other case. The User undertakes not to claim any compensation following the interruption, suspension or modification of the present contract.
The User has the possibility to contact the site by e-mail to the address contact (at) wiin-contest.com
ARTICLE 5: Intellectual PropertyThe trademarks, logos, signs and any other content of the site are protected by the Code of the intellectual property and more particularly by the copyright.
The User requests the prior authorization of the site for any reproduction, publication, copy of the different contents.
The User agrees to use the contents of the site in a strictly private setting. Use of the content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
Any content posted by the User is the sole responsibility of the User. The User undertakes not to put on-line content that may harm the interests of third parties. Any legal action brought by an injured third party against the site will be borne by the User.
The content of the User may be at any time and for any reason deleted or modified by the site. The User receives no justification and notification prior to the deletion or modification of the User content.
ARTICLE 6: Personal DataThe information requested on the site registration is necessary and mandatory for the creation of the User's account. In particular, the e-mail address may be used by the site for the administration, management and animation of the service.
The site ensures to the User a collection and processing of personal information in the respect of privacy in accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. The site is declared to the CNIL under number Vz61991169i.
Pursuant to sections 39 and 40 of the Act dated January 6, 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his / her personal data. The User exercises this right via:
• personal space;
• by email to support (at) wiin-contest.com;
• by post addressed to WiiN SAS at 15 rue Jean Macé, 75011, Paris, France.
The sources of information disseminated on the site are deemed reliable. However, the site reserves the possibility of a non-guarantee of the reliability of the sources. The information given on the site is purely informative. Thus, the User assumes sole responsibility for the use of the information and contents of this site.
ARTICLE 7: Liability and Force Majeure
The User makes sure to keep his password secret. Any disclosure of the password, regardless of its form, is prohibited.
The User assumes the risks associated with the use of his username and password. The site declines all responsibility.
Any use of the service by the User which directly or indirectly results in damage must be compensated in favor of the site.
An optimal guarantee of the security and the confidentiality of the data transmitted is not assured by the site. However, the site undertakes to use all necessary means to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The liability of the site can not be committed in case of force majeure or the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third party. The editor is Mr. Legrand Tristan, associate WiiN SAS.
ARTICLE 8: Hypertext linksMany hypertext links are present on the site, however the web pages where these links lead are in no way the responsibility of wiin-contest.com who does not have control of these links.
The User is therefore forbidden to engage the responsibility of the site regarding the content and resources relating to these outgoing hypertext links.
ARTICLE 9: Development of the contractThe site reserves the right at any time to modify the clauses stipulated in the present contract.
ARTICLE 10: DurationThe duration of this contract is indefinite. The contract shall have effect for the User as of the use of the service.
ARTICLE 11: Applicable Law and JurisdictionFrench law applies to this contract. In the absence of an amicable resolution of a dispute between the parties, only the courts of the city of Paris are competent to deal with the cases involving the company WiiN.
ARTICLE 12: Eligibility Criteria for an AD
WiiN Contest has the right to hide, deny or remove any Ad that does not meet its eligibility criteria.
These criteria have been established in such a way that an Ad does not present offensive content or an object that differs from the stakes and qualitative vision of the platform.
It is about the respect of the right, the people, the users, the partners and the visitors of the site WiiN Contest.
So will be masked then deleted and / or refused any ad:
- Presenting content offensive, racist, communitarian, discriminating or sensitive
- Presenting a political or religious opinion deemed too present
- Proposing conditions of participation based on ethnic, political, religious, mental or physical criteria (sports and thematic exhibition)
- which would appear to be related to advertising, or whose content is not related to the entire content of the platform
- which is similar to a competition, a lottery, a raffle, a contest of "likes", a competition of shares, a competition of social network and any contest that does not require a specific work, or a particular implication of his members.
- Akin to an entrance examination in an educational institution or a company
- Looks like a scam, a scam or an abuse of weakness.
- Who has already been reported as not meeting these eligibility requirements
- Who sees its contents completely modified after updating of the information by an administrator of the Announcement to the point of not being related to the original Announcement.
- Which is judged to be unsatisfactory in view of others
- That contains too many spelling and / or syntax errors
- Which one can not control the existence and the veracity of the information
- Who lacks information to the point of not being able to evaluate its object and its stakes
- Which one could not contact the Advertiser, the administrator or a referent contact
- The links do not refer to a site or an official page of the Advertiser
- Who would be subject to repetitive complaints from Users and Visitors to the platform
- Who negatively affects the image of a user, a visitor of the platform or the platform itself.
If such doubts persist, the ad will automatically be removed from the website without being erased. The Advertiser will be contacted by the WiiN Contest team. If no response is received within 5 business days, the Advertisement will be deleted from the Website.
Anyone can post an Ad whose content looks offensive by using the "Report" button available on each contest page. Verification will be performed and the WiiN Contest team may contact the Advertiser who owns the Ad or the User who reported the ad to clarify the situation.
WiiN SAS, the publisher of WiiN Contest, can not guarantee 100% that all Ads published on its Website comply with its eligibility criteria. We ensure that each ad is monitored as efficiently and qualitatively as possible. We can not be held responsible for the content, quality, purpose or intent of an Ad.
The words, ideas and opinions of a Advertiser as presented in his advertisement can not be linked to the ideas and opinions of WiiN SAS, its leaders, its team or its partners.
WiiN Contest does not consider it necessary to delete an ad. The steps outlined above are carried out in the framework of a customer relationship and a user relationship that we wish the most facilitated and the best possible. In the case of an Ad with content considered to be too extreme, this ad will be permanently deleted without prior contact with the Advertiser and the Advertiser will be marked as "to be watched".
In case of complaint, please contact customer service.
ARTICLE 13: Publication by the UserThe site allows members to publish:
Information about his person, his personal activities, his interests, as well as descriptive information,
Comments on publications, productions, activities, other users whether they are a natural person or a legal entity.
Content relating to a production, work, or performance made in connection with a contest or an event. However we are not responsible for any content posted on it by a user.
For which WiiN is not responsible for the form, the object, the orientation and the character of the written comments. All these documents are binding only on the issuer and / or the associated account holder.
In its publications, the member agrees to respect the rules of the Netiquette and the rules of law in force.
The site exercises an a priori and a posteriori moderation on the publications and reserves the right to refuse their putting on line without having to justify it with the member.
The member, whether natural or legal person, retains full intellectual property rights. However, by publishing a content on the site, it assigns to the publisher WiiN the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute and distribute its publication, directly or by an authorized third party, throughout the world. Any medium (digital or physical), for the duration of the intellectual property. In particular, the Member gives up the right to use its publication on the Internet and on mobile networks and any derivative media allowing the display of the content relating to the company's web page.
ARTICLE 14: Cookies
Our policy Cookie
WiiN respects your right to privacy and we aim to be transparent at all times when, how and why the data we have about you and your browsing behavior can be used as part of our services. We are committed to using cookies and technology tracking in a fair and consistent manner with respect to privacy.
At any time, you can refuse the registration of cookies and delete existing ones. Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website. We simply record a unique session ID that helps us to find a user profile and the associated preferences to facilitate its next visit and user experience.
Cookies also allow us to customize content and ads, provide social media functionality, and analyze our traffic. We also share information about the use of our site with our social media partners, advertising and analysis.
Need more explanation? Read our information below.
• Remember your journeys and routes when you visit different pages during a browsing session, access the payment page, or end your session before finalizing your purchase.
• Gather information that can help us reach you with advertisements tailored to your interests.
• Store your browsing preferences (language, font size, page layout, ...). This allows you to browse our site faster and easier.
• Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify the pages of our sites that you visit most often. We use the analysis data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
• Determine if our customers and visitors easily adapt to changes we make to our websites.
"Cookies and Privacy"
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website.
We just record a unique session ID that helps us find a user profile and the preferences associated with it to make it easier to visit.
Type of cookies
• Session cookies: Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
• Permanent cookies: Cookies of this type stay on your computer for longer. Permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are for multiple browsing sessions.
Most browsers have options to manage your cookies by setting or configuring your cookie settings. Generally, the browser offers you the possibility:
• display your cookies;
• authorize cookies;
• disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
• disable all cookies when you close your browser;
• block cookies;
• Be informed when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, many features of this site will be disabled, and your navigation may also be affected. We can not guarantee the quality of the user experience on WiiN-contest.com.
If you set your browser options to remove all cookies, your browser preferences will be cleared when your browser closes.