Translated with google translate, view the original version.
1. Our Commitment to Respecting Your Privacy
2. Personal Information
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
« Personal Data » means information that identifies you as a natural or legal person, such as:
• first and last name
• social reason
• the username
• mailing address (including billing and shipping addresses)
• telephone number (including personal and mobile phone numbers)
• e-mail address
• Date and birth information
• credit and debit card number
• profile picture
• the social network account identifier
• country of residence
• User preferences (categories, areas of expertise and areas of interest)
• information about the browser and the digital media device
• information from the server log file
• information collected through cookies, beacons and other technologies
• application usage data
• demographic information and other information provided by the user
• location data
• aggregated information
• the type of activities
• the sex of the user
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
After obtaining your consent if applicable law, our service providers and we may collect personal data in several ways including:
• Through websites: we may collect personal data through sites, for example when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
• Offline: We may collect Personal Data from you offline, for example, when you contact customer service.
• From other sources: We may receive your Personal Data from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social networking platforms, people you are friends with or connected to (E) in other ways on social networking platforms, as well as other third parties. For example, if you decide to connect your social network account to your account opened on a Web Site, some Personal Data in your social network account, which may contain Personal Data that is part of your profile or your friends' profile, will be Shared with us.
• Through your browser or device: some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. We use this information for statistical purposes and to ensure that the Sites are functioning properly.
• Using browser log files: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you use by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is automatically identified and saved in the log files of our server when a user visits the Sites, with the time of the visit and the pages visited.
• When using an Application. When you download and use an Application, our service providers and we may track and collect usage usage data such as the date and time that the Application for your device accesses our servers and what information and files Have been downloaded to the Application based on your device number.
• From you: Information such as date of birth, gender and postal code, and other information, such as your favorite means of communication, may be collected when you voluntarily communicate this information.
• Physical location: we can collect the physical location of your device.
IN WHAT WAY WE USE PERSONAL DATA?We may use Personal Data:
• to respond to your requests and requests, for example to send you newsletters or to answer your questions and comments.
• to send you administrative information, for example information about the Sites and changes in our conditions and policies.
• to execute and make your purchase and / or contribution, for example to process your payments, have you deliver your order, contact you about your purchase and provide you with customer service.
• to provide you with updates and communications regarding our products, promotions and programs and send you invitations to participate in special programs.
• to allow you to contact or be contacted by other users through the Sites, as permitted by the applicable Site.
• to enable you to intervene on forums, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services on which you can disseminate information and content (including our Social Network Pages).
• for the purposes of our activities, such as the analysis and management of our activities, market research, audits, new product development, improvement of our sites, improvement of our services and products, Identifying usage patterns, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, customizing the experience on the Sites and their content based on your past activities on the Sites, and assessing satisfaction Customers and providing customer service (including troubleshooting of customer issues).
• We use the information collected by your browser or device for statistical purposes and to ensure that the Sites are functioning properly.
• We can use the physical location of your device to provide you with customized geolocation content and services. We can also share the physical location of your device, combined with information on what ads you have viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and study the effectiveness Advertising campaigns.
• when we believe it is necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws of other countries than your country of residence; (B) to comply with a legal procedure; (C) to respond to requests from public authorities, including authorities in other countries than your country of residence; (D) to enforce our terms and conditions; (E) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (F) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property and / or those of our affiliates, yours or third parties; And (g) to enable us to assert any remedies available or to limit any damages we may suffer.
• Your personal data will be processed by WiiN within and outside the EU, notably in France, for the purpose of marketing, sales and customer service. Because our servers are located in Spain, our sales teams are based in local offices worldwide [list], our head office is in France. We may also share your personal data with our affiliates, claim managers and business partners within and outside the EU for the same purposes as those listed above. The business partners with whom we share information are often our promotion partners. Promotions will be clearly labeled and will have their own set of terms and conditions. WiiN will process your personal data in accordance with applicable privacy and personal data protection legislation. Some countries to which we transfer your personal data may not be considered countries offering a level of protection adapted by the authorities of your country of origin. We will secure these transfers by entering into contracts based on the Contractual Clauses Types of the European Commission with the recipients of the data, if any.
• Should you have any questions about the processing of your personal information by WiiN or wish to obtain a copy of the information WiiN holds about you, have it corrected or deleted, or you object to the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us As described in the "contact us" article below.
We have put in place organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect the Personal Data under our control. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee 100% secure data transmission over the Internet or a data storage system.
If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of an account you may have with us has been compromised), please inform us immediately about the problem Contacting us in accordance with the article "Contact us".
4. Access, Modification and OptionsYou have several options regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
• We will seek your prior express consent in accordance with applicable law.
• If at any given time you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, the easiest way to do this is to use the unsubscribe feature in the marketing communications you receive. You may also contact us by e-mail, by calling us or by writing to us at the contact details below in the "Contact Us" section. In your application, indicate that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
• In addition, we will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties, including our subsidiaries, for direct marketing purposes unless we have obtained your prior express consent when required by applicable law and / or If we have received and processed an application from you specifying that your Personal Data should not be shared with third parties for this purpose. If you wish to make such a request, please let us know by using the "Contact Us" form. Please make it clear that you are requesting us not to disclose your Personal Data to our subsidiaries and / or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavor to respect your requests as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days of receiving your request. Please also note that if you opt-out to receive our marketing messages, we may continue to send you important administrative messages that you can not refuse unless you have a legitimate interest in them.
• To review, correct, update, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has already been disclosed to us, use the "Contact Us" form and clearly describe the purpose of your request. In your request, clearly indicate the information you would like to see modified if you want your Personal Data to be removed from our database or if you would like to limit our use of your Personal Data. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
In addition, please note that we may need to retain certain data for archival purposes where required by law and / or to complete any transactions you may have begun before requesting such modification or deletion (eg, Make a purchase or receive a promotion, you can not modify or delete the Personal Data provided until this purchase or promotion is completed.
In addition, we can give you access to third-party features that allow you to stream content to your social networking accounts. Please note that any information you communicate using this feature is governed by the personal data protection policy of the third party in question and not by this Charter. We have no control over the use by third parties of the information you provide using this feature and are not responsible for it.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, and disclosure policies and practices (including data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, Other application developers, application providers, social networking platform providers, operating system vendors, wireless service providers or device manufacturers, including Personal Data that you disclose to other organizations by The bias or within the framework of the Applications or our Social Network Pages.
6. Conservation PeriodWe will keep your Personal Data for the duration necessary for the purposes described in this Charter.
7. Use of Sites by MinorsWe offer adult programs for children. For the protection of children's personal data, we request a parental authorization for users who wish to make a reservation or order a brochure for one of these programs and who are not of age in their country of residence.
8. Sensitive Information
As a general rule, we ask you not to send us or to disclose sensitive Personal Data (eg information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, state of health, criminal record or membership To a trade union) on or through the Sites or otherwise. In some specific cases, such as insurance claims, we will clearly indicate how to do so in a secure manner.
9. Updating of this Charter
We may be required to amend this Charter. Please refer to "Last Update" at the top of this page to check the date of updating of this Charter. Any modification of this Charter will come into effect as soon as we publish the modified Charter on a Site. Your use of the Sites after such changes will be considered as your acceptance of the Revised Charter.
10. Contact UsFor any questions about this Charter, please contact us at support (at) wiin-contest.com.Pour toutes questions sur la présente Charte, contactez-nous par mail à support(at)wiin-contest.com.